Thursday, July 4, 2013

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) - Book review!




City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

synopsis
When Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder. Much less a murder commited by three teenagers covered with odd markings. This is Clary's first meeting with the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons--and keeping the odd werewolves and vampires in line. It's also her first meeting with gorgeous, golden-haired Jace. Within twenty-four hours Clary is pulled into Jace's world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interested in an ordinary mundane like Clary? And how did she suddenly get the Sight? The Shadowhunters would like to know....

My review
I have 1 word for this book... BRILLIANT!
I started to read this book because my cousin told me this was an amazing book with an awesome story. I felt so in to the story. Every chapter was interesting, and I find it fascinating that the author found a way to put werwolves, vampires, fairies, demons, all the thing that you can imagine in one book. At the end I felt so frustrated because i felt lost for a moment and then i couldn't believe what was happening. So i'm super excited to read the next book.


No comments:

Post a Comment