Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Love Show by Audrey Bell Tour Stop - Review!


Love Show by Audrey Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: January 5th, 2014
Series: N/A
Format: eARC mobi
pages: 270
Source: The Autumn Review
Main Characters: Hadley Arrington, Jack Diamond
Book Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Tour Organized by: AToMR Tours

Summary from Goodreads:

Hadley Arrington is the career-driven editor-in-chief of her university’s prestigious newspaper. Jack Diamond is a laidback student whose good looks have made things even easier than they need to be. She’s the girl who came out of nowhere and kissed him in the rain. He’s the boy who made her do something crazy.

When the stakes seem too high, they have to decide if they’ll let their love show or if they’ll walk away for good.




My review:

Besides that some things didn't make sense it was a good story. I liked a lot the chemistry, the way they met. All the things about Jack and Hadley were good. I liked that the author included a lot of Hadley's friend David. When I started the book I seriously thought I wouldn't like it because It was a bit boring in the beginning but then she met Jack and it all started to get interesting. This book is a lot of things that I didn't expect and I definitely recommend it.





No comments:

Post a Comment